Wednesday, April 2, 2014

LAX Airport

It's been a while since I've flown out of LAX. Mainly because I hated the commute and the crowds. BUT since LAX got a facelift, this airport is actually fun. I travel alone all the time so I have no other entertaining influences besides what is In front of me. Many times when I do not have the pleasure of flying Businness / First like today I usually go straight to the lounges and pay the fee anyway. I always enjoy the comforts. Here at LAX ( like heathrow, Amsterdam etc) it's better with the crowd then with the in crowd. You've got serious shopping ( fred, Apple, kors,Porsche ) Serious eats like Vino Volo where I am now and sushi and caviar and Mexican and breads and candies and and and. 

Then You have this beautiful board to update flights and digital interpretations of fish tanks or apartment buildings as now on the left. 

Don't forget the massive multiple duty frees and the art of people watching. 
LAX - I like you now

No comments:

Post a Comment